Obviously, today didn’t exactly meet my highest hopes and expectations. But reading “between the lines” or the “tea leaves” or whatever is always a challenge. That said, there are a lot of things that don’t add up. Q drops have often been vague, but enough of them have been “proven” to not just dismiss them entirely as a LARP. Then I come across this.
That post contains this image:
Food for thought. Things don’t look good for the republic, but… I don’t hear any fat lady singing, just yet, and if there is one thing certain about Trump is that he isn’t a quitter. As Vox likes to say, “48 hour rule”, or as Praying Medic said recently (paraphrased) “The apostles could have spared themselves a lot of emotional upheaval if they’d waited 3 days before they freaked out.”
I make no claim to know what’s going on, but… I can wait a few days before I freak out.
Also, over at Gab, @MidnightRider posted this, which sums it up well:
Some facts to keep in mind. These things are still in play, despite the usurper’s inauguration, and this is why I’m still holding the line.
1) D.C. is ***still*** currently occupied by the military, still surrounded by fences and barbed wire, still swarmed with up to 65,000 troops. Why? That question still hasn’t been answered. They are there at President Trump’s direction. The excuse that they are there to protect the inauguration is bullshit and everyone knows it. Something is up.
2) John Durham is ***still*** investigating and because he is now a special counsel, usurper pedo Joe Biden can’t call off the investigation. Durham **still** can and will issue indictments and make prosecutions, fulfilling Q/Q+’s promise of “transparency” and “accountability.”
3) There are **still** 200,000 sealed indictments.
4) The people Durham is investigating, the people who **illegally** tried to undermine and overthrow President Trump in a coup are the SAME people who are in power now, the same people who committed election fraud. Their crimes can **still** be exposed and they can **still** be prosecuted.
5) If the above happens, it will be clear Donald J. Trump won the election and is the duly elected and rightful President. We don’t know how long it may take to reach this scenario but it is not out of the realm of possibility. We are in uncharted waters and anything is possible.
6) President Trump is not a quitter. He has said multiple times now, even in his farewell speeches that “the best is yet to come”. He knows what would happen under a Biden presidency. He knows if America falls, the world falls with it. He could have given a very different kind of speech. He could have subtly brought up election fraud. He could have subtly warned us that his efforts to MAGA might soon be imperiled. (We all know he loves to make those kinds of predictions, like he did with mail-in ballots). He could have warned about the dangers of globalism, like Eisenhower warned about the military-industrial complex in his farewell speech. He did nothing of the sort. He was confident that the best is **still** yet to come. Why?
The way I see it, there are still too many variables and unsettled issues for me to **logically** conclude that this is over. It’s not over.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
We are watching a movie, right? Can you think of any movies where it seems like all is lost, everything’s finished, the protagonist is done for, and out of nowhere a MIRACLE happens? I can think of hundreds of movies like that. In fact, it’s an extremely common plot device: DEUS EX MACHINA…aka GOD.
Pompeo just tweeted this Bible verse:
“Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.” Proverbs 19:21
God will prevail no matter what. With man, it may seem impossible, but with God anything is possible. I’m not losing faith because I know God’s plan will prevail in the end, however long that may be.
This movie isn’t over.
I have to agree. Hold the line, watch, and carry on.