The next novel in the regular series is going, but slowly. So I thought to keep my skills up and use time wisely I should write some short stories. I’ve got a lot of tidbits and starts. So a quick poll of my readers of which opening line or prospective title I should pursue first:
- The world doesn’t care about. Me, neither. We are all replaceable!
- Missouri Compromise
- Lean on
- Usually when someone says “a specter walked in,” they are being metaphorical.
- Black Knighting
- Komenagen: Scoring a Four
- Battles for Boys: Marathon
- Battles for Boys: Salamis
- Battle for Boys: Trafalgar
- Cruise-control Cruise-missile
- Light Ambush
- “It’s a fine line between paranoia and situational awareness.”
If any of you have a fine opening line you’d like to toss into contentions, I’ll see what I can do with it.