Oh for the Love of God….
One of my books, Komenagen: Slog, was flagged for some minor “quality issued.” There was a list of 30-some things, and they took it off-line until they were fixed. Some were legit typos (pealed vs peeled, for example, or a missing word in a phrase). I fixed them in the doc, uploaded them, marked them as fixed, thought I was done.
Nope. A while later it still wasn’t there. Then it still wasn’t. I checked thought I had done everything. Sent off an email asking for help, it wasn’t a lot of help, but… Anyway, twiddle a bit, then wait a few more days, get busy, forget about it, come back a week later after someone prompts me to looks, get frustrated, and tell myself – OK, go through it all by the numbers. still looks like everything is there. Then I see one small red thing on “pricing.”
Looks like every time you do ANYTHING on any of the three main sections, front data, content, or pricing, you have to go through and approve all three even if you are not changing anything on one or two of them. Because I didn’t tell it “yes, I want the same damn pricing I’ve had for four years,” they didn’t publish the typo corrections and put it back online. I should have caught it earlier, but….